Let’s talk about those Kinder Joy eggs for a moment: I’m 85% convinced that a wide range of oopsies, disappointments and sad faces can be fixed with these, but I really don’t enjoy the finicky contents sometimes, and occasionally confusing constructions. But I have become a quick fan of the Magic Kinder app.
Take a look at this video for a quick overview of what to expect:
Here’s what I like about it:
- It’s super great with security and control, as it enables you to lock content, limit playtime and supervise your child’s experience the whole way.
- It’s entirely ad-free, and completely free to download. Hello Kinder, you are quite magical.
- There’s a really cool and diverse set of games, puzzles and content that exists within the app, and your kid doesn’t need to leave the app to be entertained.
- It’s not just fun, it’s educational too.
- It’s also a communication tool, that’s really easy for little people to use.
- You’ll know exactly what to expect before you download it, because they’ve listed their catalogue of content right here on their website.